Welcome

My drug of choice is writing––writing, art, reading, inspiration, books, creativity, process, craft, blogging, grammar, linguistics, and did I mention writing?

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Last Chance to Vote

This is not the poll.
This is just a screenshot of the poll.
The poll is on the bottom left.
But it does look an awful lot like this.
What book makes for the BEST introduction to Terry Pratchett?

We have a second poll coming up for August's second half so there's only ONE more day to vote in our Best Introduction to Pratchett poll. Which book is the best one for someone who's never read Pratchett before to get started on; and more specifically which book will I be spending August's second half reading?

While it looks pretty good for Guards Guards, I've seen bigger upsets, and if I end up liking it, this may give me a good bead on a the second book I will try, so runners up matter.

Results will be up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment