Welcome

My drug of choice is writing––writing, art, reading, inspiration, books, creativity, process, craft, blogging, grammar, linguistics, and did I mention writing?

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

That CAN'T Be The Date Already!

It's well into January and the new year posts are about to start showing up (best of 2014, thanking 2014's donors, etc...), plus Blog is having a birthday (its third) in just a couple of weeks, and it will have to saddle me with all kinds of unreasonable expectations for next year.

"No we're not going to fucking make two million by 2016. Stop saying that!"

But I am literally three months behind writing thank you notes to donors so that's what I did all night. I'm starting to send them out today. I might miss a few and I might send a second for an old donation. If I miss yours in the next couple of days it's because I am a terrible person with disasterous inbox organizational skills and the memory for admin of a gnat, not because I don't love you more than I can just about articulate. Just send me an e-mail that you were hoping for a bit of a thank you, and I'll take an extra moment to make sure you know how much you mean to me. You are all breathtaking to me.

And hey, it's not too late to get in on the tail end of 2014's donation period, get your very own thank you note, and mention in my upcoming post.

No comments:

Post a Comment