Welcome

My drug of choice is writing––writing, art, reading, inspiration, books, creativity, process, craft, blogging, grammar, linguistics, and did I mention writing?

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Best YA Author (Last Call For Nominations)

Who is the BEST Young Adult Author? 

We're just a couple of days from turning our list of nominations into a poll (and it's looking like we're almost certainly going to need run off).

However, if you're still looking to nominate an author on our poll, second an existing author, or see if offering me sexual favors will get your author on the poll without a second (it would probably work), you only have a couple of days left. So head over there and see how our poll is shaping up.

Please please please if you nominate a new author do it on the original post. That'll increase the chances that someone will see it and second it as well as keeping my life sane by having everything I need to create the poll in one place.

No comments:

Post a Comment