Welcome

My drug of choice is writing––writing, art, reading, inspiration, books, creativity, process, craft, blogging, grammar, linguistics, and did I mention writing?

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

What is the Best Y.A. Novel? (Poll)

What is the best young adult novel?

Though the current poll should have been our September poll, it's running into August due to the massive popularity and need for run off semifinals.  It won't be up for the usual two weeks, so vote soon!

Everyone will get three (3) votes.

The poll itself is long and black and at the bottom left of the side widgets.

Also, please don't forget that the program I use for polling will forget your IP address after one week. You can get in multiple votes, and since I can't stop it, I might as well fold it into the logistics.

Vote early! Vote often!

No comments:

Post a Comment