Welcome

My drug of choice is writing––writing, art, reading, inspiration, books, creativity, process, craft, blogging, grammar, linguistics, and did I mention writing?

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Fiction Coming Soon

For those following Writing About Writing closely enough to notice, I'm trying to set aside at least every other Sundays for some offering of fiction. However, fiction is the most time intensive writing I do as it involves at least one rewrite, several revisions and a couple of polishes. Often a single five or six page offering of fiction has taken 30+ hours (or about five to ten times longer than a comparable article).

Thus this will not be the last time that I'm simply not ready by the second Sunday to put something up. And I'm not willing to put up just anything like I sometimes do with regular articles.

Though perhaps I can blame last week's birthday shenanigans.

Your patience is appreciated. We know you have a choice in snarky writing blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment