Welcome

My drug of choice is writing––writing, art, reading, inspiration, books, creativity, process, craft, blogging, grammar, linguistics, and did I mention writing?

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Behind The Scenes

Searching for license free images,
I finally stumbled across and image from
the cinema masterpiece, Saw VII.
I'm doing some big behind-the-scenes work today.

I could put up a screen shot of the little four week calendar I've got going on and assigning values to all the different types of posts I want to write and the ongoing reaction to some forced introspection after Friday's question about my process. However, the truth is, it is pretty messy, and not even I completely understand what I'm doing with it yet.

This all will make much more sense in a couple of days, after I finish up the post of the drama that went down this weekend and explain what changes and reflection it inspired.

But I didn't want the three people who pay close attention to my update schedule to wonder what the hell I was doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment